THE POWER OF GOOD
At bareMinerals, our mission goes beyond makeup. We’re here to help people feel good about themselves and their impact in the world. That’s why we create clean, conscious beauty that’s good to your skin, good for the community and good to the planet.
What sets our clean skincare and makeup apart is that it’s tested, proven to perform and actually improves your skin. We’re also 100% cruelty-free — always have been, always will be.
- We have restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U.
- 71% of our formulas are vegan, including every new product since 2020
- Committed to working with partners that source ingredients ethically
- By the end of 2021, all products we produce will be vegan
- Be an industry leader in clean formulations, continually pushing our own standards forward to create products that are safe, responsible, and proven to improve for your skin
We’re passionate about helping people feel good. We inspire confidence by creating products you can trust — there’s no need to compromise on performance or ingredients — and by sharing skincare, makeup and artistry that are truly approachable. Everyone is welcome in our global barebeauties community; it’s an inclusive space for people to share looks, make connections and start conversations.
for the Planet
- Working to minimize our use of plastic and virgin materials
- Transitioned our cartons to use FSC-certified paper from responsibly managed forests
- Introduced makeup bags made from recycled plastic bottles
- 100% of products will have packaging that includes recycled and/or recyclable materials by 2026
- Prevented 9,000 pounds of plastic from going to landfills so far, by integrating repurposed materials in our product displays
- 50% of displays to be made from post-consumer recycled materials by 2026
- Create flagships that are LEED certified, the industry standard for green buildings
New boxes to come in mid-2021
- Reducing the amount of shipping material per product and making better material choices
- Introduce a recyclable alternative bubble mailer, in order to further reduce our carbon footprint
- Dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions related to our eCommerce shipping by 2026